Have a look through these questions in the list below. If you can't find the answer email us.
1. Who are you guys?
I am Nickerjac. This holiday was originally started with my friend Lixie who I met through blogging and are now streaking through cyberspace, flinging ourselves around a bit, unfortunately Lixie has now moved to the USA so joins us when she can. Go to my blog to find out more about me.
2. Is this for London/UK/European/female knitters and spinners only?
No! Everyone is welcome. Want to jet in from Paraguay especially? You go ahead. Of the male persuation? We'll have separate rooms for men and women so no worries about that. The more the merrier.
3. I don't spin/knit but I do interesting things with fibre. Can I still come?
4. Why is it in Ingleton?
We have moved to this new location in Ingleton after finding a hostel which still runs to the standards of the YHA but is family owned and prides itself in using local produce in amazing home cooked meals.
5. Why is it in a youth hostel?
It was a cost thing. There is an option on the booking form for people who want to stay at a hotel and the attendance fee is accordingly reduced.
6. Aren't youth hostels terrible places to stay in?
No - you might have seen a bad one about 20 years ago but now they are up against other competition so they are comfotable, clean and organised. Yes - you might end up sharing a room with 6 other people (of the same gender) but they will all be from our group.
7. I am vegan/vegetarian/allergic to....can you still cater for me?
As long as you tell us a minimum of 2 weeks in advance we can cater for most needs.
8. I am in a wheelchair. Will I still be able to take part?
There are 2 steps to get into the youth hostel. There are no ground floor bedrooms at this venue unfortunately.
9. Can my partner/child come too?
Partners are very welcome. If they do not want to join in with workshops etc they should book their own accommodation - email us to let us know. Children over 16 or under 1 are also welcome.
10. Is there a student/OAP/any kind of discount?
No sorry. Costs are absolutely at a minimum as it is.
11. How many places are there?
12. I can't come to this one. Will there be one later in the year?
It is possible! Keep an eye on this site or join the Ravelry group for details.