Have a look through these questions in the list below. If you can't find the answer email us.
1. Who are you guys? We are Lixie and Nickerjac. We met through blogging and are now streaking through cyberspace, flinging ourselves around a bit. Go to our blogs to find out more about us.
2. Is this for London/UK/European/female knitters and spinners only? No! Everyone is welcome. Want to jet in from Paraguay especially? You go ahead. Of the male persuation? We'll have separate rooms for men and women so no worries about that. The more the merrier.
3. Why is it in Manchester? Manchester is central, has good transport, and is a fun city to visit.
4. Why is it in a youth hostel? It was a cost thing. There is an option on the booking form for people who want to stay at a hotel and the attendance fee is accordingly reduced.
5. Aren't youth hostels terrible places to stay in? No - you might have seen a bad one about 20 years ago but now they are up against other competition so they are comfotable, clean and organised. Yes - you might end up sharing a room with 3 other people (of the same gender) but they will all be from our group.
6. I only want to attend on saturday. Can I do this? You can - but there are only 2 fees available - staying in or staying out. No other reductions are possible if you choose to attend for just one day.
7. I am vegan/vegetarian/allergic to....can you still cater for me? As long as you tell us a minimum of 2 weeks in advance we can cater for most needs.
8. Can my partner/child come too? Partners can come along but will need to book their own accommodation. Children over 16 or under 1 are also welcome.
9. Is there a student/OAP/any kind of discount? No sorry. Costs are absolutely at a minimum as it is.